About the Job: Advertising Account Executive
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Advertising/Communication or Business Administration.
- Sales Experience/Handling accounts.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidence/Convincing power.
- Aptitude for working with figures.
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines.
- Good team working skills.
- Effective organizational abilities.
- Preferably female with accounts handling experience.
- Meets with clients frequently, serving as contact between the client and creative/advertising team.
- Discusses strategy with clients and helps develop advertising campaigns.
- Presents creative proposals to clients for approval, making sure all components are in line with the brand.
- Addresses any issues or delays in the project, as well as clients’ feedback.
- Delivers completed projects to the client on time.
- Acquires new accounts and negotiates contracts.